Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Projects And Other Stuff

The attic is nearing completion (only trim left to finish) and our Halloween/Wedding Reception is done.  With that out of the way my mind is wandering to other possible projects to start on.  One thing that has been on my mind is that it's National Novel Writing Month.  In June of this year my buddy Mike told me about it.  The idea is pretty simple you just write everyday and at the end of the month you have a rough first draft of a novel.  Not a bad idea.  I may be a few days behind on this but with the stack of story ideas I have I should be able to knock that out pretty quick.  Now if I do this or not is another subject entirely.

Also on my mind lately, No Shave November.  As most of you know I once had a huge beard.


Do I really want to spend a month not shaving and have to put up with a week of scratch face to look like a hipster? I'm still debating about this one.

One thing I'm not debating about is designing some new skateboards.  I've had a few ideas for a couple months now I just need to sit down and get to work on fleshing those out.  The only thing holding me back from starting those has been the warm fall we've been having.  It's too damn nice to sit inside on the computer all day.  In all likely hood this will be my next project but you never know.

I've also been revisiting a few older projects that never took off for one reason or the other.  Hopefully I can set my mind to one of these things and get to work.  Well except for the No Shave November.  I already have a few days jump on that one.

No comments: