Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Finished Artwork?

You would think with my long absence from blogging I would be back with a giant beard, a finished novel and a pile of new stake deck designs.   Sadly I didn't accomplish any of those things while I was away from this blog.  So the question I must now answer is "what have I been up to?"

It's a valid question and to be honest it's an interesting answer.



I spent some time in Vegas for a wedding.


I painted the attic and am currently working on the trim.





I spent a lot of time hanging out with friends and family.

I also spent a ton of time listening to some great new music.

I've enjoyed cooking and eating a lot of new foods.

So to be honest I've just been spending as much free time enjoying everyone and everything around me as I can.  I haven't accomplished much that I can show you but the memories I've made over the last few weeks have been incredible.  Sure I've started a few new projects but I don't have much to post about right now.  I spent so much time this past summer just running around to various wedding and parties that I feel like I have a lot to catch up on.  I sort of feel like I've missed out on a lot this summer and I'm now really enjoying playing catchup on a lot of things.  Hopefully I'll be back with some new stuff soon.  Until then I'm just out and about doing as much as I can.

No comments: