Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Friday, September 30, 2011

The DC 52 Reboot Mystery Man Is A Woman!

Two weeks ago I wrote a post about the DC 52 reboot mysterious man who was showing up in every single issue of DC Comics new reboot.  Now that I've read every single new book by DC I can safely say that the mystery character is in fact in every single issue.  However after seeing this mystery figure in every issue I can also now say that it is a woman and not a man.


Here I present the evidence of the missing Y chromosome from Voodoo #1 page 9.  Now all we have to do is wait and see how this mystery woman shows up in future issues of the DC reboot.  As I said before I'm sure they have something big up their sleeve.

1 comment:

J.R. Swantz said...

I thought the same thing when I read Voodoo this morning. "Yup, definitely a woman."

Now let's hope that the big thing hiding up DC's sleeve isn't a big pile of disappointment. They're making quite a statement by putting this mystery character in EVERY book. Let's hope they can deliver on this setup.