Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Monday, October 3, 2011

Wedding Season is Over

Another weekend another wedding.  This weekend we went down to Illinois for our friends Adrienne and Shawn's wedding.  This was our fourth wedding in as many weeks.

Next weekend we have nothing planned at all.  Well that isn't entirely true.  I plan on drinking a lot of beer and getting a ton of work done in the attic next weekend.  Yesterday I got a few hours to work up there so I put a second coat of paint on the walls and it's really starting to look good.  I have the new attic stairs to put in this week and if everything works out well I can start putting in the new flooring by this weekend.  Of course that is only if everything goes well.  I plan on buying/ordering that tomorrow.  I'm really hoping they have some in stock so I can just buy what I need and head home and get to work.  If I have to order stuff I'll do that but it would be much easier to just get to work on the flooring.

Just for kicks I put on a few outlet covers and it really tied the room together.  I couldn't believe a few pieces of plastic could make such a difference on a room.  With no more weddings until November I'm sure I'll get this project finished before I know it.  Tonight I'm going to hook up the internet and make sure that is working.

No comments: