Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Attic Stairs Update

I would love nothing more than to be showing you a picture of the new attic stairs installed.  That, however, will not be happening in this post.

I've decided to give up on the stairs I bought last Wednesday and instead order a set of stairs online which will fit much easier into the existing opening.  I won't have to move any wires or do any cutting. 

I just have to wait for those to show up in the mail and I'll be all set.  Hopefully next week I'll have them installed.  While I wait for those to show up I'm planning on finishing up the paint job in the attic.  Hopefully I'll have a more robust update about the attic soon.  I feel like that project has been moving in slow motion for some time now.

I'm going to try to return the set I bought last week but we had to throw out the box to get the stairs in the car.  So if you need a set of pull down attic stairs let me know.  I'll give you a good deal on a never used set.  I wonder if Home Depot will take the set back without a box?  I'll have to look into that tonight.

No comments: