Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Too Much of a Good Thing

Recently I've been working in my attic anytime I get free time.  As a result I haven't really done anything else around the house.  I have a copies of ICO/Shadow of the Colossus and Gears of War 3 just sitting next the the TV waiting to be played.  I have a Halloween costume that has yet to be started and a bunch of random household odds and ends that need to be taken care of.  All of these things have kind of fallen to the side over the last two or three weeks as I push more and more to get the attic finished.  Because of this I'm going to take a few days off of working up there.  I'll have time tonight and tomorrow to get a bunch of work done in the attic but I don't think I'll be doing anything up there again until this weekend.  I need to spend some of my time on other things for a change.  I'm getting burned out.

No comments: