Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Window Trim

It's been a busy week around here. School is wrapping up for the semester and the holidays are right around the corner. I'm trying to get as much done as I can in between those two major things. Tuesday night I had a bit of time to myself so I took the wood I'm using for window trim in the attic over to a buddies house to have it ripped down. Tonight I made the last of the cuts and put a first coat of paint on the trim.


Hopefully tomorrow night at this time I'll have a second coat of paint on those boards. I'd like to have both the windows trimmed out and finished by Saturday morning but that all depends on how much painting I can get in before then.  With any luck I'll get two more coats on between now and then.

No comments: