Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Friday, July 23, 2010

Two Weeks of Creativity - Day Four

The theme for day four was "The Game" and here is my entry.

If you don't understand the connection between the clown and the movie here is the movie trailer to refresh your memory a bit.


In November of last year I did a post about fan made move posters. In that post I showcased a set of minimalist posters based on movies. I don't think mine counts as minimalism but there it is.

Mike on the other hand didn't get to finish his entry due to severe weather and a power outage. Hopefully he can get two done today. I'll keep you posted as soon a we come up with a theme for today.

1 comment:

Brad Mackey said...

The theme for today is "Elevator" and I have a killer idea for this one.

Stay tuned.