Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Big & Small

Yesterday the theme for Two Weeks of Creativity was "Big & Small." A theme I picked at 6am yesterday morning and a theme I learned to hate throughout the rest of the day. I had no idea what to do for this until about 8 at night.

(Original Images via Flickr here, here & here)

Maybe if I had time to add an airship or something it would have fit the theme a bit more but I still like it. Looking at it now some Saturn type rings would be killer too.

(Mike's Entry for "Big & Small)

As you can see Mike had a much better entry for the contest and he also picked today's theme which is "Eight." Mike is going to be posting all of his contest entries over at his website so if you want to see how my entries stack up against his you might want to hit up his website at mikebranski.com.

1 comment:

Mike Branski said...

It took me forever to figure out WordPress' image library functionality, so eventually I threw in the towel and stopped after my first post last night. Today I'll put up the second day and possibly the third right away as well tonight.