Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Monday, July 19, 2010

Banana Ice Cream

So yesterday it was pretty hot and we were just laying around the house doing nothing. I thought to myself what a great day for ice cream, if only I didn't have to walk to the store to get some. Then I remembered this recipe from a few months back.

Ingredients
Banana
Milk (optional)

Did you get all that?

So you cut up some bananas and then freeze them. Throw them in a blender or food processor and just let it run until it becomes ice cream.

I'm not even kidding that is all it takes. Now the food processor does have to run for a long time to get to the consistency you see above but you can speed that along with a little milk if you would like. It is the prefect treat if your vegan, dairy allergic, on a sugar free diet, or on a gluten free diet. Good thing I'm not on a sugar free diet because I added chocolate chips to mine.

Next time I make this I'm going to add some peanut butter to the mixture and see how that tastes.

No comments: