Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Friday, March 19, 2010

Yes I'm Still Afraid of Aliens

I have no problem admitting that I am afraid of aliens. I can blame seeing the movie Fire in the Sky as a kid for being 100% responsible for this fear. I've talked about this all before (here and here) so I won't go into detail but I did want to share with you some cool pictures that may not be alien in nature but are very mysterious.

We will start out with this strange cloud that was caught on video in Moscow.

This spiral was said to be a missile launch but I don't buy that at all. (link)

Glowing jelly fish in our skies? Its more likely than you think. (link)


The Hubble telescope caught this X flying through space at 11,000 mph. (link)

This green jelly fish looking crop circle is kind of strange. There are all sorts of weird theories about this one but I think it might connected to that other jelly fish looking thing in the sky.

Finally we have some marginally compelling evidence of a cow being abducted by a UFO. (link)


As always I'm betting on alien spaceship for all this weird stuff......well except that X flying through space. That is without a doubt the Silver Surfer.

No comments: