Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun Times

For the first time in about two weeks I had nothing to do on Sunday. No plans, no open houses and no work. Instead I hung around the house and enjoyed the beautiful spring weather. For about two weeks straight I have been so busy with buying this house I forgot how fun it is to have no plans. So instead of running around and taking care of errands both of Jacque's brothers stopped up to visit. I think at one point we had 7 people in our tiny little apartment. It was a good time and this week looks like it will be a little bit more laid back as well. On Wednesday we have our home inspection but other than that it looks pretty open. Even at work I'm down to just a few projects that aren't as crazy or hectic. Fun times indeed.

While killing time last night before bed I found a cool bathroom.

No comments: