Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

David Hasselhoff is a Crazy Man

Maybe I shouldn't say things like that about David Hasselhoff. In fact I have never personally meet the man but he seems OK to me. In fact the only reason I bring him up is because I had a very crazy dream that involved the Hasselhoff.

In my dream I thought I was in my apartment but when I went outside it turns out I was on vacation in a strange town. Suddenly some very bad weather showed up out of nowhere. Emergency weather radios were going off and in comes a crazy storm chasing truck that kind of looked like the Bat-mobile from the 80's Batman Movies. The roof opens up and out hops the Hasselhoff in a space suit. He runs around to the back of the Bat-mobile and pulls out a windsurfing board. All of a sudden a tornado rips apart the building behind me and the Hasselhoff turns around and yells at me to get in the Bat-mobile. I think he said get in the van but I'm pretty sure it was the Bat-mobile. We took off and drove down a long stretch of highway when a huge titlewave crashed into the Bat-moble. The Hasselhoff says something about awesomeness and then we drive into the ocean. I was ejected from the Bat-mobile and the Hasselhoff took off surfing the giant waves. Eventually a helicopter picked me up and we had to rescue the Hasselhoff from a roof top. We couldn't land so he jumped onto the landing gear of the helicopter and then yelled at us to drive into a hurricane. When the pilot of the helicopter and I told him it was a bad idea he called up "Pussies" and then he let go of the helicopter and fell into to ocean to surf some more.

Then I woke up confused and alone.

No comments: