Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Times they are a-changin'

I am currently experimenting with flickr instead of photobucket for the sunrise slideshows.  I'm not entirely sure how that will pan out but hopefully it will be for the better and I won't have to upload new slideshows every time I put up 30 pictures.

Speaking of pictures I found a few cool ones of junk creations that people have made.





I don't really know much about these creations other than they would make your yard look awesome/scary to the neighborhood children.  I now wish I would have held on to my old '92 Toyota Tercel to try and make my own Optimus Prime statue.  Be sure to click on those pictures to see them full sized and to fully appreciate the wicked awesomeness of those things.

No comments: