Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Artistic Inspiration

I spent all day today hanging out in the park at a very cool event called "Art in the Park." A group of local people set up a free graffiti wall for anyone who wants to paint on it. It is a very cool thing to see and it is the forth or fifth time I have been privileged enough to film this event. Of all the times I have been at the graffiti wall this was the first time I was asked to paint. In retrospect I wish I would have but at least it has inspired me to work on some new artwork.

In celebration of new artwork I give you the finished version of "My Trip to the Pacific Northwest."



I haven't yet added it to the videos section because I will be reworking that section of the website very soon. I also have a ton of pictures to add to the pictures section soon. I just hope it won't take a month like the trip video did.

No comments: