Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Friday, June 20, 2008

Out of Town Fun

Saturday I get on a plane for Seattle and won't be back for a week.  It should be a fun time but the whole getting ready for a trip thing is always a pain in the ass.  I kind of wish I could just skip that part and just go on the plane.  To bad it's super expensive to buy plane tickets last minute.  Ideally it would be kick ass to walk up to the counter and say I want to go to Seattle and they give you a number.  "We'll call your number when the plane is ready sir."  Maybe some day but I doubt it will happen in my life time.  So planning or not I have to get my ass in gear tonight and pack and get ready for this thing.  It should be a fun time and when I get back I can start planning my next trip.  :)

Oh and for no apparent reason here is a picture of a strange hairdo.

No comments: