Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Post Holiday Hangover


I just found the above picture while going through my RSS feeds. I was going to save it to post next Christmas but I don't think I would remember to do that so here it is now.

Anyway I've been laying low for awhile now while trying to get through the Holidays. With Christmas over and done with I can now move on to other things.

On Monday I hit up the hardware store and got to work in the kitchen. For those of you who have been to my house you might remember our kitchen looking like this.


Only with a bit less Kyle.

A few months back our microwave stopped working so we bought a cheap one and put it on a table next to the stove. Now that I had some free time I decided to take down the old microwave and the cabinet above it. This is how our kitchen looks now that I've done a bit of remodeling.



Not bad for a few hours of work.  It's amazing how long I've been talking about doing that and it only took about four hours to finish.  Most of that time was waiting for paint to dry.  For my next project I think I'm going to get around to building that kitchen table I've been thinking about for a few years now.

No comments: