Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Website Work

So over the last few days I've been playing around in the background of my blog with various things. When I did the site redesign last year I never got around to really finishing it off and making it look the best. Fonts don't match everywhere and I kind of got it close enough and just called it a day. Not very professional but it was good enough at the time. Now I'm going to be doing a few things to make things look a little nicer around here. I doubt anyone will notice/care but that is what has been keeping me busy lately.

I've also been working on getting the Film Fest page up so anyone who missed the hugely successful "Brad's Shorts Film Festival" can still see all the videos. Most of them are online in one place or another so I just need to corral them all together on one page. Look for that soon.

(Photo Via Daniel Milner)

No comments: