Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Well it's Christmas eve and lots of kids around the world are eagerly awaiting tomorrow to open some presents. I on the other hand am eagerly awaiting opening my mouth and filling it with food. Lots and lots of high calorie food.

For those kids I'm sure video games rank pretty high up on their lists of must have Christmas presents. That made me want to find a cool video about video games to share. I found a video that is a time lapse of 15 days in Liberty City from the video game Grand Theft Auto IV. It's actually a pretty amazing little video that is just as cool as any time lapse video you will likely see.


Sorry you have to sit through an ad before the video starts.

No comments: