Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Canabalt

I play a lot of video games and I talk a lot about video games. If you read my ramblings then that is pretty much a given. Sometimes I get very tied up in the fancy expensive games that can only be played on expensive computers or video game consoles. I forget that not everyone cares enough about video games to buy a $300 unit just to play $60 games. That doesn't mean you don't want to have fun playing video games. For those of you without the desire to spend money on video games but with the desire to have fun....I present to you Canabalt.


This game is a very simple escape game which can be played on any internet browser. So if you are reading this you can play it too.

What this game lacks in graphics, gameplay variety and complexity it makes up for it in being fun as hell. The best part is that the game is free and you can play it right now by clicking here.

No comments: