Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Friday, February 27, 2009

Quick Update

While I continue to work on the behind the scenes stuff for the website I figured I would present you with some artwork by an artist named Orioto. His stuff has been posted all over the web lately so I figured why shouldn't I post it as well.

Orioto has a deviantART gallery of his work you can view here. In there he has a bunch of neat stuff but what really caught my attention was his updated renditions of classic video games with updated looks.

So instead of Sonic the Hedgehog looking like this...


He now looks like this thanks to Orioto...


Now if only videogame companies would remake these classic games to look as cool as Orioto's artwork. Be sure to check out his whole video game remake gallery here.

No comments: