Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So very tired...

The last few days at work have been very busy. I'm not sure if everyone was just waiting until the first of the year to start their projects or what but I have been swamped. I really can't complain because it has been making the time fly by but it would be nice to have a quiet day here in the next two weeks or so.

This weekend I'm off to Ely, Minnesota to visit my Aunt and Uncle for the weekend. It should be a nice cold weekend of drinking beer, eating pizza and snow shoeing around the woods. We were trying to get my brother to come along but he won't be able to get off work for it. :( So it sounds like it will be Jacque, Ginny and myself on a little road trip adventure to the northwoods.

No comments: