Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Grave Injustice to the Snack World

Today may be one of the saddest days in snack food history. In fact my worst snack food fears have come to be.


Frito Lay will not longer be making the BBQ Cheddar Cheetos.

About a month ago Jacque and I found a few bags of BBQ Cheddar Cheetos at the local PDQ. The Cheetos were perhaps the best tasting Cheetos I have ever had in my entire life (Jalapeno Cheetos being a close second). I couldn't wait to eat more of these tasty treats but the next day they were sold out. Four days later we found a bag about four hours north of Madison on a road trip to Michigan. That was the last time either of us had seen a bag of the tasty snack food.

This afternoon while on my lunch break I decided to call Frito Lay and see what was up. The poor lady on the phone had to break it to me that they will no long be selling BBQ Cheddar Cheetos. She then went on to say the words I feared the most, "limited time only." I almost started to cry.

Now people who know me know that I don't eat much junk food. I would, however, gladly only eat BBQ Cheddar Cheetos for the rest of my life if they brought them back. OK maybe not but I would eat them at least once a week until I got sick of them.

WHAT CAN YOU DO?

Call or write Frito Lay and tell them to bring back BBQ Cheddar Cheetos. I understand that you may have missed out on even trying these elusive treasures but trust me when I say it will change your life to eat the taste explosion that is BBQ Cheddar Cheetos. Who knows maybe by calling or writing them they will even send you some free Cheetos stuff.

Phone: 1-800-352-4477

Write: Frito-Lay
P.O. Box 660634
Dallas, TX 75266-0634

Headquarters Main Number:
1-972-334-7000

Maybe, just maybe we (I mean the four people who read this blog) can make a difference.

No comments: