Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Video Drop

I don't have much in the way of a post today so I thought I would just put up a few videos I found interesting. Nothing fancy or totally kick ass but I saw both of these this past week and liked them both. The first video is a little computer animation set to music which is both strange and beautiful.


If you needed more proof that I am nerd here is a video that I found funny. Of course finding a video funny isn't a nerdy thing in and of itself but when that video is of a Halo 3 kill then it is quite nerdy.


I don't know but after watching that again I still think it's a funny video. I don't care if it is nerd humor. I like the company of playing Xbox online so get off my back about it. =)

No comments: